Alhampton Chapel is part of the Fosse Trinity Benefice and comes under the auspices of St. Mary Magdalene Church in the neighbouring village of Ditcheat.
The Chapel is one of the original “Tin Tabernacles” built from kit form following the Industrial Revolution. It was built in 1892 at a cost of £250. It seats 55 people and continues in active use.
In normal times, a service is held here on the last Sunday of each month at 9:30 am as well as on Christmas Day. Special services may also be held here.
The Chapel is generally unlocked and open for visitors each day. However, we regret that this is not possible during the current lockdown.